Accessible Version
Kunkle and Sennett Logo

The insurance company sent me forms to sign. Should I sign them?

The Bureau of Workers’ Compensation has many forms that are used to make a record of the status of your claim. The majority of these forms are for use by employers and insurance carriers. Most Bureau forms are designed to be simple and straightforward. Unfortunately, if they are not completed correctly, an employee’s rights may be compromised by the use of the wrong phrase or date. If you get a form from the insurance company, please call us to make sure that you know what you are signing.

Contact Our West Chester Law Firm

We are happy to review any form you get from the Bureau, your employer, or the workers’ compensation carrier. Please contact Kunkle and Sennett for more information.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (610) 692-8911
View the ADA Accessibility Statement

Rather than trying to find an answer to your legal problem scrolling through web pages on the internet, the fastest way to a solution is to send us an email or give us a call.

While no attorney - client relationship is established by these communications, we keep all your information confidential and will not share your information without your permission.