Accessible Version
Kunkle and Sennett Logo

I think that I am not being paid properly for overtime.  What should I do?

Eligibility for overtime compensation and calculation of the amount due is governed by federal and state (and in some cases, local) laws. You should seek experienced legal counsel if you believe that you have been short-changed in any form of compensation, including overtime. In some cases, the law permits you to seek make-whole compensation and double damages going back as much as three years from the date you make your claim.

Contact Our West Chester Law Firm

Do you have more questions on overtime compensation and calculation? Please contact our West Chester, PA law firm to speak to Tom Sennett or Steve Kunkle.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (610) 692-8911
View the ADA Accessibility Statement

Rather than trying to find an answer to your legal problem scrolling through web pages on the internet, the fastest way to a solution is to send us an email or give us a call.

While no attorney - client relationship is established by these communications, we keep all your information confidential and will not share your information without your permission.