Kunkle and Sennett Logo

I think that I am not being paid properly for overtime.  What should I do?

Eligibility for overtime compensation and calculation of the amount due is governed by federal and state (and in some cases, local) laws. You should seek experienced legal counsel if you believe that you have been short-changed in any form of compensation, including overtime. In some cases, the law permits you to seek make-whole compensation and double damages going back as much as three years from the date you make your claim.

Client Testimonial:I would recommend Steve to anyone seeking help with their employment issues

My experience working with Steve Kunkle was a very positive one at a very stressful period in my career. He was referred to me through a friend of a friend ... Read More

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (610) 692-8911
View the ADA Accessibility Statement

Rather than trying to find an answer to your legal problem scrolling through web pages on the internet, the fastest way to a solution is to send us an email or give us a call.

While no attorney - client relationship is established by these communications, we keep all your information confidential and will not share your information without your permission.